September 9, 2009

Home update

So we were approved for the new place and we officially move in on October 17th. We're going to go over and sign the lease this weekend. I started packing this past weekend when Tito was gone and didn't get as much accomplished as I thought I would, but still managed to get a lot done. The cats are in a funk because there are boxes all over the house and they know somethings up. I think they think we're leaving them behind... :)

I can't wait to be in the new place though and settled. I hate this feeling of unrest. And finally, once we're in the new place we can start buying the many needed things for this baby. I've been eyeing and researching cribs and car seats for awhile as well as strollers. I can't wait to find out if it is a girl or boy officially so we know which way to go with the nursery colors and decorations.

No comments: