September 3, 2009

11 Week Update

How Far Along: 11 weeks



What "They" Say About Our Baby's Development: Your baby is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.


Weekly Food Comparison: A fig! Again, never had a fig...



The Good: Feeling better usually. A little more energy, but not much. I have much more energy in the mornings than I do in the evenings.



The Bad: Headaches. Horrible, migraine-like headaches. Also motion sickness when I'm driving. Makes the commute in the evenings hard. I've increased my water intake to help combat the headaches but they're still pretty rough.


The Weird: Hair! The hair on my arms and legs seems to be growing at a super fast rate. Luckily I have blond hair but it's crazy!


Currently Craving/Avoiding:
Avoiding: String cheese, soda, most sweets, chocolate, ice cream, green peppers, hamburgers.
Craving: Veggies (other than green peppers), pizza (pepperoni, even though I got horribly sick last week!), chips and salsa (from a restaurant only! I made Tito seek out both Mexican food and pizza last weekend), water (thirsty all the time), chicken nuggets or popcorn chicken.


The Weekly Belly Bump: About the same. Notice it much more in the evenings, and with certain clothes. I've lost the bloating so some clothes are fitting again but I think it won't be too long before they're too tight again. (*Will have to post photos on Monday as I took one this morning but Tito took the camera to MD with him before I got a chance to upload the pic!)

11 weeks pregnant


No comments: