January 30, 2010

New baby moving video

**Update: discovered I had the video listed as Private only. So I've changed it for password protected and the password is: babyd

Hopefully you can all see it now!**



This little guy must have been as happy to be home as I was...he was VERY active on Friday night so I managed to capture it on video...please excuse my loud breathing throughout the video...having some "pregnancy stuffiness!" Also note the two sleepy kitties at the end of the bed...this is where they have stayed since I came home from the hospital. They'd only get up when I got up and that was to follow me to the bathroom or kitchen. They're my little caretakers! :)

http://vimeo.com/9081805

6 comments:

siiilllygirl said...

Hi! I am sorry to bother you, but could I please get the permission to watch your video? I tried but I got this message "you do not have permission to watch this private video. " :)

If not... I can understand!

Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

To view the video, you just have to join Vimeo...which is basically the same as Youtube, just a smaller community. Let me know if that doesn't work!

Kate

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,
I check up on you often and like another person could not see your video...I received the same comment that I did not have permission. Since I'm not terrifically computer savvy I thought it was me. I did attempt to join Vimeo but never got the authorization although I gave the info they requested. Hope all is well with you and the little guy.
Aunt Carole

siiilllygirl said...

Kate,

sorry to bother you.. no, I am not able to see the video...

the website requires "Do you have the password to watch this private video?" :)

Unknown said...

Password is babyd

siiilllygirl said...

wow!!! super cool :) Thanks for sharing