May 9, 2011

Mother's Day photos

After the race yesterday, we came home and ate lunch and then I had a glorious three hour nap. I never nap, so it was so nice to do! I was woken up by Tito and Santi coming into the room with presents for me! Santi gave me a card, and Tito and Santi gave me a potted plant (impatiens) and a blueberry candle. Tito told me Santi had picked it out because he loves blueberries. :)  We took a few photos (excuse my bedhead!) and then hung out and played and then walked to church, then came home and had dinner, put Santi to bed and relaxed. We were all in bed early because of our 5:30am wake up...such a great day!







And here's a couple from our Mother's Day dinner on Saturday night (it was easier to go out the night before and I needed to carb load before the race anyway!) :)



No comments: