May 10, 2011

Family Scrapbook

Awhile ago, I wanted to come up with a scrapbook for Santi to have of all of his family members. Considering all of them, aside from my brother, live about 3,000 miles away from us (my family in Maine and Massachusetts and Tito's in Peru), and that we don't get to see them as often as we'd like, we wanted him to "know" his family.

So I decided to make a mini-scrapbook for him to carry around with him if he wanted, and to have in with his books. I know when he's a little bit older that looking at photos will be something he'll like to do, as most kids do. So the other week, I set aside some time and printed out photos of Santi with all of the family members that we have photos with him with. This is actually quite a few since we went to Peru over Christmas and my family came out in July for his baptism last year. By the end of this summer, we'll have most of the family in photos with him, which is great!

But for now, here are photos of what we have. I'm really pleased with how it turned out, and he loves looking at it!

 














 
More pages left to fill in from when we go back East this summer and see my family, and when we see my older brother and his wife next month!
 Already pretty thick! We'll add about 8-10 more pages after our trip!

No comments: