November 12, 2009

Some clothes for Baby D

After being pretty disappointed in the "cute clothes" for baby boys at Marshall's last week (everything was baby blue or green, and covered in lambs, or safari animals or baseballs) I decided to check out Gymboree the other day because I got a coupon in the mail for 30% off. I didn't get much, but saw these three items in the clearance section and had to pick them up for our little man...


Cute little striped Oxford shirt for when he's a little bigger (bought it in 3-6 month size)


Biplane shirt (also got this in 3-6 months)


The only thing I got in 0-3 month size because they were so darn cute and he'd wear them right from day one...love the airplanes! :)

I'm trying to limit myself on buying clothes because I know that's what people like to buy. But these were too cute, and too cheap not to snap up! Our little guy is definitely going to be an "airplane" boy (whether he likes it or not) at least in the beginning! I did keep myself from ordering the really cute dinosaur sweater...and saw on another site that they had some cute "monster" stuff.

1 comment:

stivegoms said...

Cute little striped Oxford shirt for when he's a little bigger (bought it in 3-6 month size)
__________
Eyaculacion Precoz