November 2, 2009

Just for fun...


I got the Over The Top award from Lesli at Pretty Random Thoughts!

1.Where is your cell phone: On my desk, to the right.

2.Your hair: Red with some copper highlights.

3.Your mother: Is a great baker...no one makes better Swedish Spritz cookies than she does!

4.Your father: Taught me all I know about rocks and minerals (came in handy in college when I had to take that Geology 101 class to graduate) and dinosaurs. Also is the best bedtime story reader ever.

5.Your favorite food: Varies, although lately it's carbs...

6.Your dream from last night: For the first time I didn't dream...maybe because my brain has been overactive since I've been pregnant!

7.Your favorite drink: Alcoholic: White wine, Non-Alcoholic: Water, Milk

8.Your dream/goal: To be a good person, wife and mom.

9.What room are you in: My office at work.

10.What is your hobby: Reading, paper crafts.

11.What is your fear: Deep water, big dogs.

12.Where do you want to be in 6 years: Successful in my career, married to Tito, mom to two kids.

13.Where were you last night: At home, watching Desperate Housewives.

14.Something you are not: Pessimistic

15.Muffins: I don't really like them, except an occasional blueberry one.

16.Wish list items: A house, continued happiness, health and happiness for my friends and family.

17.Where did you grow up: I lived in MA until I was 7, then we moved to ME.

18.Last thing you did: Printed out a flier to bring to Kinko's to get printed out.

19.What are you wearing: Floral purple and black and lavender top, jeans and black flats. (All but shoes are comfy maternity clothes..)

20.Your TV: We have 3 - 42" plasma in the livingroom, 32" regular TV in the bedroom, 27" regular TV in the office/guest room.

21.Your pets: two cats, Monet and Eponine. They make our lives interesting and filled with love. Nothing is better than coming home after a hard day and having a cat cuddle up to you.

22.Your friends: Are varied and wonderful!

23.Your life: Is constantly changing...for the better!

24.Your mood: Pretty good considering Monday is almost over!

25.Missing someone: I miss lots of people!

26.Vehicle: Currently driving the 2009 Nissan Altima...Tito gave me the "good car" to drive while I'm pregnant! :)

27.Something you're not wearing: A belt...will be a while before I do again I am afraid!

28.Your favorite store: Target

29.Your favorite color: Lavender, pink, light blue

30.When's the last time you laughed: Yesterday

31.When's the last time you cried: Last week while watching tv...

32.One place you go over and over: Target, and work...

33.One person who emails me regularly: Tito

34.Favorite place to eat: My house lately!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Thanks for doing this. I loved reading your answers!