March 28, 2011

Happy day!

I picked up the things that I'd consigned at the big consignment sale on Sunday evening. I looked through what I'd sold, and after the commission to the company who ran the sale, I'll come away with about $111.00. Not bad for a two day sale! And I didn't choose to enter my things into the discount day, and chose to pick the stuff up myself. So now I have some more clothes to consign at some local shops here for some credit. And what I can't consign, I'll save until the next consignment sale.

I ended up spending $51 at the sale, but $50 of that was a birthday gift to Santi so truly I spend $1 and some change. So my profit for the whole weekend was $100! Of which I'll put it into Santi's bank account to gain some interest and we'll use towards future clothes or things for him.

No comments: