April 8, 2013

Making it all work...

So I've definitely seen posts where people organize their pantries and refrigerator and it always has me wondering, "What does it look like after they put a new load of groceries away?" Or a week later? Or after a big Costco run?

I organized my pantry last week, complete with new labels, bins and purging items (ie the moldy spaghetti sauce in the back of the fridge!) But when I organized it, we were pretty low on food and I was due for our monthly Costco trip as well as our bi-weekly trip to the grocery store. So even I was wondering if it would all fit and how would it look once I'd crammed more food into the space? I'm proud to say it is still organized and everything fit!

Just for reference, here was my pantry the day of the organization, and below that, all of our food from our large grocery run, and after I'd put it all away...














No comments: