April 15, 2013

Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies



I'm always searching for healthy recipes for snack for the kids and myself. Bonus if there is very little or no sugar and no dairy. When I found this recipe, I knew I had to try it! Super easy and delicious!

4 ripe bananas
2 cups of quick oats
1/2-3/4 cup of chocolate chips* (I used mini semi-sweet chips)
*Can also substitute coconut, nuts or raisins

Total time: 25 minutes (10 minutes prep and 15 minutes baking.)


Place oats and bananas into a large bowl and mash until bananas are sticky. Add chocolate chips (or nuts, etc.) Mix together. With a spoon, place a teaspoon sized dollop onto a baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Allow to cool on pan and then move to a baking rack when cool to the touch. Eat and enjoy!





 


Sweet Anne Designs - Sweet Sharing Monday
 
Skip To My Lou

No comments: