November 14, 2008

A lovely grey day...

So it's grey today. Literally, just grey. As in basically colorless. Ick. The only thing that's allowing me to hold it together is the knowledge that I will be in Mexico in 9 short days. 9 days!! I'm so excited for this trip. In looking at the weather online, this is the forecast for while I'm there:

Monday, Nov 24
SunnySunny. Winds will be light and variable. Realfeel®: 81 °F.

Monday Night, Nov 24
ClearClear. Winds from the WNW at 5 mph.Realfeel®: 55 °F.

Tuesday, Nov 25
SunnySunny. Winds from the WNW at 7 mph.Realfeel®: 79 °F.
ClearClear. Winds from the NW at 8 mph. Realfeel®: 53 °F.

Wednesday, Nov 26
SunnyAbundant sunshine. Winds from the NNW at 9 mph.Realfeel®: 78 °F.
ClearClear. Winds from the NNW at 12 mph.Realfeel®: 51 °F.

Thursday, Nov 27
SunnySunshine. Winds from the NNW at 11 mph. Realfeel®: 80 °F.
ClearClear. Winds from the NNW at 9 mph.Realfeel®: 59 °F.

Friday, Nov 28
Mostly CloudySun and areas of high clouds. Winds from the NNW at 5 mph. Realfeel®: 80 °F


My favorite part of that whole forecast is how it's going to be sunny every day and they had to come up with words to explain the sunshine...not just sunny, but "abundant sunshine"! And "sunshine"! Oh I'm so happy! :)

Our waterproof camera arrived yesterday...we bought a point and shoot Fuji camera. I plan on using it at the beach (we have a nice camera and video camera we're bringing, but don't want to bring those to the beach where they might get stolen.) Also, I plan on using it while doing this:













and this:










I've never done either, so I'm excited. I think Wednesday night we're going to have a private dinner on the beach since this trip is both our honeymoon and our anniversary present to one another (celebrating both of our major anniversaries since one is in October and the other is in December.)

Hopefully I can bring some sunshine back with me!!

No comments: