April 20, 2012

More Mama Must Haves

I have a few additions to the list of Mama Must Haves I created. You can view that list here if you haven't seen it yet.

These are things that are purely for the mama, not the kids, but still necessary, in my opinion!



Garnier B.B. cream: This stuff is great. Basically a tinted moisturizer, but it is so much more! It covers, moisturizes and adds a great glow to my face. Something I can put on with little else and feel "made up" without taking too much time. So worth it!



Crystal Light: My Costco has a big variety pack of these which I picked up right after I got out of the hospital. I'm drinking so much water, I needed something to add some flavor to it with to get rid of the mundane taste. So far I love the raspberry lemonade and lemonade flavors...so yummy and helps me get through my 8+ glasses a day more easily!
  


Reusable straws: I love straws, especially at home. They make anything you drink feel a little fancier. Since I'm drinking a lot of water, I was going through a lot of regular straws, and thought it was pretty wasteful. So I discovered these cute straws at Target, and I was sold! For a little price, I had something that made me happy and made the environment happy too!


Water bottle: I have this cute bottle that I picked up from Target (can you tell I spend a lot of my time in Target?) Small price, but nice glass bottle that keeps BPA out of your system, and is cute to boot!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I repined this on Pinterest & now that my foundation is empty, I'll pick up that Garnier one tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.

I did a top 10 kitchen gadgets post..come & visit me!! ;-)