January 14, 2011

New job

So as of January 28th, I'll be leaving my current role as a Communications focal for Boeing and entering a new position.

I've heard things about my new boss. Some say he has "little man" syndrome and because of that is very demanding. I've heard I'll have to make all of his meals, and even hand feed him! I've heard he doesn't change his own clothes, or his diapers! I've also heard I'll have to make and give him his bottles, play with him, entertain him and carry him around.

But, he's really, really cute. And I love him. So I guess it's all worth it. :)

For those of you who don't understand my cryptic message, as of January 29th, I'll begin my new role as a full time stay at home mom to Santi. I'm very blessed to have this opportunity and am looking forward to the challenges and fun that come with this new "position." The plan is to try it out for now, and if I miss work, I'll go back and Santi will go to daycare. But, if I like it, I'll probably be home until he goes to school.

And really, how could you not love a job with this guy as a boss?


And here's another photo showing how I'll be working with him -
he even makes me carry him around! :) This is us in Peru on top of a huaca in Lima.

So stay tuned - and more photos to come of our Peru trip soon!

No comments: