July 29, 2010

After the baptism

So after the baptism, we just spent time as a family. On Sunday, my father wasn't feeling good, so he and my mom spent the day at the hotel relaxing and watching tv. The rest of us went to the lake near our house to relax and enjoy some time in the sun. Tito had to leave early because he had to work, but we had a good time!



Santi and Ciocia Agi



Dani, Santi and I before Santi's first dip in the lake!



Loving his belly! :)



Hanging with Ciocia Agi



MIL and FIL playing around in the water






Tito with Santi :)



Someone was sleepy!



Augh! The cuteness! :)



We came back to the house and decided to grill..BIL and SIL made kielbasa, chicken and turkey burgers.



Had a delicious dinner and then relaxed.

Monday my parents came over - we stayed at the house and used the pool, while my parents relaxed before their flight.



With my mom



With my dad



With my parents and brother



With my parents - despite the terrified look on his face, this is a cute shot

I managed to get a decent sunburn, so headed back to the house early. We cooked and then dropped my parents off at the airport. When we got home, Tito and his parents, Agi and Dani wanted to go out. So they all went out and I had to stay home with Santi.

Next morning, everyone slept late except Tito, Santi and I. I'd been up with Santi since 6am, and I nursed him twice to get him back to sleep. Then we played in my room but after awhile I was going stir crazy, so we ended up going out to start breakfast, which woke up BIL and SIL who were sleeping in the livingroom. Oh well, it was 9am, so late for us! :) I made pancakes from scratch that were AWESOME and then we took some photos for BIL and SIL.









Santi mesmerized by his new toy from a friend - a talking/singing camera

Santi's new trick is raspberries - he does them all the time and loves it when he can mimick people. So we took quite a few videos of him blowing raspberries, but I had to share this photo of him!



:)

That night, FIL wanted to bring us to Chinese food before we brought SIL and BIL to the airport.



After dinner, we spent some time together, had some wine and just talked after Santi was in bed. BIL and SIL left for the airport at 10:30pm (their flight was at 12:50pm) and FIL and MIL went too, so I stayed behind and finally finished "Undress Me In the Temple of Heaven"...good!

No comments: