February 19, 2012

Happy for me!

So now that I have two kids, I need a jogging stroller to fit both of them. Initially I was thinking that I could wear Gaby during my Stroller Strides classes and have Santi in our BOB single stroller for about 6 months. But now that she's here, even though she's a teeny baby, I realized my back would probably be hurting more for wearing her for an hour class, as well as I wouldn't be able to run.

And since we decided we were going to get a double BOB and use it not only for my Stroller Strides classes, but for running and for our everyday stroller, we decided to bite the bullet and get the stroller now, since we need something for when we go to places (i.e. the mall) that don't have carts (like Target or the grocery store.)

I searched online and ended up going to the same place that I got our single BOB through - pishposhbaby.com

Nothing is better than free shipping and no sales tax in my opinion. So, by February 23rd, I should have this beast in my hands to start some walks around the neighborhood with the kids:


I can't wait! The biggest issue will be if I can get it into the trunk of the car without taking the wheels off, but we'll deal with that when it gets here. We have a really large trunk, so I'm hoping it won't be an issue, but we'll see! I am really, really excited though as this is the first step in getting my body back to pre-pregnancy shape, as well as in training for my first 1/2 marathon in June!

No comments: