August 16, 2010

5 months!

Guess who is 5 months old? Who knew the time would fly by so quickly? SO much has changed with Santi in the past 5 months. He's such a fun little guy and getting to be more and more interactive every day!

At 5 months, Santi is:

* Talking and squealing more and more

* Has perfected the "airplane" pose when on his belly - legs up, arms up, rocking on his belly

* Still sleeping through the night although lately has been waking up for one feeding at about 4am (we think he's in a prolonged growth spurt!)

* Recognizes my voice and looks for me in the room when he hears me

* Recognizes daddy's voice and looks for him too - especially if I'm talking on speaker phone to him!

* Likes his stroller more and more and is now sitting up completely in the jogger stroller

* Still working on sitting on his own

* Can stand with just holding onto my fingers (no longer needs my hands under his arms!)

* Loves playing hide and seek with me


Stats:
17 lbs. 6 oz
25.5" tall
Wearing Size 3 diapers
Wearing 6-9 month clothes
Wearing Size 1 shoes



Official photo


Wait, what does this say?



I'm what??



Oh...5 months old!



Look how big I'm getting!

No comments: