April 30, 2009

Sunny days

It's sunny in Seattle today, supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow and 60's all weekend with rain. Yay. My parents are visiting today through Tuesday, so it should make for an interesting weekend. Today they are hanging out with my brother who lives here too, but tomorrow they're on their own because I am working. I am taking Monday off so we're heading to do some sight seeing over the weekend to some new "non-Seattle" Seattle things...like the Ballard Lock, Nordic Heritage Museum, UW Arboretum and Japanese Gardens, Skagit Valley tulips, etc., etc., etc. No Space Needle, Pike Place Market, etc. this time since this is the 3rd time they've been here and we've already done those things, and I just "did" them with my brother in law and sister in law 6 weeks ago.

I have a whirlwind of things happening work and personal-wise over the next few months...should be interesting. Hopefully the swine flu doesn't get me before then. :)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I loved sunny days in WA! Where do you want me to send you my address to?