April 16, 2009

Pay It Forward

So I received a lovely package in the mail the other day from Erin over at From The Land Of Cotton. If you haven't read her blog, head on over to check it out.

My camera battery is dead, but please be assured it was a cute package, right down to the wrapping paper! Inside were: two cute hot pink dish towels with pineapples on them, a bright blue oven mitt, a little pen, Easter bunny Pez and a magnetic pad with my initial on it. Such cute things and they arrived on the perfect day - a rainy, dreary day here in Seattle, and the bright colors screamed "fun" and "springtime" so I was very happy!

So, in the tradition of Pay It Forward, the first three people to respond to this post will receive some goodies from me! This is a great way for me to see who and if anyone actually reads this blog!

4 comments:

Sense said...

i read, i read! but i live in new zealand now, so no need to send anything--i'll spare you the postage...just wanted you to know that you have readers. :)

Lesli said...

Oh, I am second!!!!! Yay!!!

Nikki said...

I just started reading your blog and love it! I'm from TN but lived in Olympia, WA for a little over 2 years. It was kinda a culture shock at first, but I loved it!

Lesli said...

Hey, Kate, I emailed you my address through Facebook. Let me know if you did not receive it. I know you sent me your email address, but I just ended up using good old Facebook. :)

Excited for package!! I bet I will get it when I get back from Las Vegas.