February 13, 2009

Weird - but it's Friday the 13th, right?

So weird things are supposed to happen today, since it's Friday the 13th and all, right? I think I've got it beat for "weirdest" things.

I was distracted in my office by some weird singing so I shut the office door. A few minutes later I went out because I had to go down the hall. In the shared conference room on my hall were a group of people who work in the next office down. They were all having lunch together - dressed in Robin Hood costumes. One guy is dressed as Robin Hood, and the rest are as maids, wood nymphs, etc. It seriously looks like a Dungeons and Dragons meeting on steroids happening (I had a lot of experience witnessing these "games" while growing up as my older brother played them all) except they're just sitting around talking about normal things. When I walked back by they were talking about LOST and how you can watch episodes online. I have no idea what is going on. And this office is a non-profit ministry group that represents environmental issues.

It's not Halloween - is there some other holiday I don't know about where you would randomly dress up?

No comments: