February 26, 2009

Photos!

So I thought I'd post some photos from the last couple of weeks:


Pisco from the Pisco Sour party


Tito pouring the first batch of Pisco Sours


Cheers and the "true" tasting with Pisco shots



Tito and I on Valentine's Day


My brother Sean and Tito in Post Alley


Gum wall...so GROSS!


Tito and Sean in the first Starbucks


In the Starbucks store


Post Alley


Getting ready to go out on our surprise weekend in Seattle





Tito having a blast. :)


Sunrise from our room - you can see Mt. Rainier through the buildings


Close up of Mt. Rainier


At the Seattle Center fountain


The "other" fountain


In front of the Museum...so many memories (good and bad) from my 15 month incarceration here...heheh!


Rainbow in the fountain - ironic after this morning's snow!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Oh, the gum wall is gross!! I think I saw that on the Girls Next Door-although not sure it is the same one. Could there be more than one??