December 20, 2008

So I ventured out on Friday for a bit to get some groceries and storm supplies. We're due to have more snow tonight into tomorrow and winds as high as 70mph - 90mph! So I've got our storm kit out, some new candles and non-perishable essentials (i.e. Mint Milano cookies and wine!) I've got new magazines to read just in case also. And my parents gave us a portable propane heater last year, so I'll use that but we have the fireplace also, so I'll use that overnight. I'll pull my futon out in front of it and pile on the blankets and layers. But hopefully I won't need it!!

1 comment:

Me said...

Thank God we didn't lose power. But can you believe it's still coming down!?!?!

Please be careful with those indoor propane heaters. Lost a very dear friend of mine in college due to one of those things and they make me so incredibly nervous. Make sure you have a working carbon monoxide detector. Sorry to sound like a worried mom.