July 30, 2009

C-c-c-c-hanges....

So once again, MIA.

Here's some updates:

1. Went to doctor, tested negative for Celiac, which I thought I would. Was told by my doc I might have a wheat intolerance and it was recommended I remove some things from my diet to see if that helps. Have been doing this in moderation since then and things are ok. Getting better, but not 100%.

2. Work is busy, have a project going to print in about a week and another one to the designer at the same time. Then another right around the corner.

3. Am busy looking for a new place to live with my husband. Not buying, still renting because we don't want to buy as we may be moving in another year or so. Just need something bigger.

4. Working on (finally) paying off the last of my debt aside from my student loan. But working on getting that one whittled down too. I'm very happy about this and that most of my money will be saved since I'll only have minimal monthly bills (cable, rent, electric, car payment, student loan payment, food.)

5. It's HOT in Seattle. As in 104 yesterday, 100 today. High 90's through next Wednesday. Thank goodness we have a pool. No AC though and stagnant air which isn't helpful, but frozen washcloths with a fan blowing on you make it a little better.

6. Some other things in the works I'll be sharing in the weeks to come. New and exciting and I'm a little timid about what is to come but excited all the same.

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

90's through next week? Yikes, I was hoping it was going to get cooler.