March 11, 2012

Running

I went for my first run post baby last night. We made it a family affair and all went, with the double BOB. It'll take some getting used to for running with since it's really heavy with two kids inside of it, but I was impressed how I was able to run and wasn't stopping, wasn't winded, and could carry on a conversation for the whole time. This definitely is giving me hope that I'll be able to get through the Rock and Roll Half Marathon and run the whole way. My goal is just to finish and if that means walking some of it, then so be it. But I'd love to be able to run the whole 13 miles.

Of course we had to snap some photos before heading out and just after. Typical Pacific NW, it was raining, and I usually hate to run in the rain but I was smart and went to the Brooks outlet nearby and got a hat. So now I'm prepared!




No comments: