May 2, 2011

Not Me Monday...

Over on Laptops to Lullabies, there is a weekly post called "Not Me Monday"...thought I'd participate!

  •  I did not go to change Santi's diaper before his naptime in which he'd pooped and not notice that he'd reached down to "explore" his areas down there (and put his hand in poop) not once, but twice! 
  • I also did not not notice that he'd managed to touch his shirt, the wall and the changing pad cover - which resulted in a quick diaper change turning into a wash down, clothes changing experience.
  • I did not hear him stir from his nap due to the loud lawn mowing outside (in the rain yet again!) and silently curse the poor guy out on the lawnmower in the rain for waking my baby.
  • I did not look at the pile of coupons that I pulled yesterday sitting on the desk in our office and instead of going in and cutting them and organizing, just shut the door to the room...definitely didn't!

No comments: